Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tax Breaks for Katrina Donations

Are you thinking seriously about making a year-end Contribution to a nonprofit. If you are considering a Hurricane Katrina related Donation, Congress may have just given you an unique opportunity. The Washington Posts reports, "At a time when lawmakers and the Internal Revenue Service have tightened up on such things as Donations of cars and real estate facade easements, they have also created several special breaks for Charitable Gifts after Hurricane Katrina."

Click here to read the rest of the story

5 Comments:

At November 08, 2005, Blogger Kent McNish said...

Jane,


Jane,
I have visited your site and I am quite impressed. The application of your concepts and ideas is something that I would like to clue in United Methodists. Would you have objection to be listed as a link on our blog?

Also could I get permission with proper source notation and credit to pick up some of your postings which are applicable to our giving.

I am new to the world of blogging so forgive if my questions/requests are out of line. I am learning as I go.

 
At November 08, 2005, Blogger johno said...

interesting blog, i'll stop by again

 
At November 08, 2005, Blogger dAAve said...

I dropped in via helicopter, but the winch was not working properly, so I had to hang by my balls til we got back over land.

Damn!

 
At November 08, 2005, Blogger lash505 said...

Very good site. Random Acts of Kindness are almost unheard of in todays media.

 
At November 09, 2005, Blogger Daily Piglet said...

Very informative and useful information.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home